New faces in our AMS Outsource team
Since our last update at the end of October we have grown our outsource services team which is going from strength-to-strength. Big welcome to:
• Brenda Oeun – a recent graduate from University of Auckland, majoring in Accounting and Commercial Law
• Abbey Munro – who recently graduated from Victoria University of Wellington with Honours in Economics.
Brenda and Abbey are joining AMS Outsource as Junior Payroll Consultants focused on learning the products, taking on client payrolls, and helping drive client operation improvements.
We are also very excited to have Ronell Hensman joining the team as Outsource Operations Coordinator. Ronell comes to us from Vodafone with considerable experience in team coaching and customer focus - which is what AMS Outsource is all about.
Finally, we wish the AMS Outsource Business Owner, Jessie May, all the best as she heads off on maternity leave and welcome Jeanette Hill to lead the team over this time. Jeanette brings many years of experience as a Payroll Manager including the Ministry of Education, Customs, IHC, MPI and most recently, Hutt Valley DHB.
• Debbie Gillespie ended her time with AMS at the end of December. Debbie has done great work as the AMS Outsource Operations Coordinator over the past three years and will be missed by everyone who has worked with her.
• Dianne Strydom also left AMS in December due to her family relocating to Wellington. Dianne worked in both Professional Services and AMSO – most recently running our new client accounts.
• Muhammad Hussain leaves our IT Team to work closer to home. We wish him well and thank him for all the help he has given the wider AMS team over the past year.
There is a significant celebration coming up as software developer Hana Mahuika joins a very select band of AMS employees who have achieved over 25 years’ service. This is a milestone few companies achieve, let alone employees. It is amazing to think of the innovation and progress Hana has been part of since joining AMS in 1996.